Engage Pursuit Ultra MX Carbon Fiber
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Free Shipping On Orders $70+
- 30 Day Returns
- Earn 10 Points Every $1.00 Spent
- Award Winning Customer Service
Engage Pursuit Ultra MX Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle
The NEW Pursuit Ultra MX paddle (The Ultimate in Control, Power & Spin). The Pursuit Ultra line of paddles is Engage's Flagship line and the paddle of choice for top Pro players Jessie Irvine and Dekel Bar.
Engage’s most advanced paddle ever. Taking innovation to new heights.
Engage Pursuit Ultra MX Carbon Fiber Features:
R210 Carbon Fiber - Proprietary chemically bonded Carbon Fiber technology for maximum texture and friction between the ball and surface for unmatched spin.
- Increased surface strength
- Latest technology to ensure a consistent surface compression and rebound rate for enhanced ball control and feel.
Vortex Barrier Edge Technology - Next generation composite injected into the outer cells for weight distribution and vibration control.
- Increases the weight at the edge creating a larger sweet spot and ‘point of contact’ surface area with the ball.
- Dramatically reduces vibration (and sound) minimizing tennis elbow and other arm injuries.
Uniform Guard Technology - Bonding of the edge guard and paddle for improved force distribution.
- Provides the ultimate in force distribution enlarging the sweet spot.
- Increases control and overall ball feel at the point of contact.
Counter Balance Technology - Lowering the balance point of the paddle.
- Innovative technology to lower the balance point of the paddle closer to your hand for 1) improved hand speed, 2) lighter paddle feel, and 3) less arm fatigue and chances of tennis elbow.
- Increases the strength of the paddle for the aggressive players.
Control Pro Black Polymer Core - Proprietary innovation that creates the softest core in the market that controls the rate of paddle compression and rebound rate creating:
- The ultimate soft feel at the point of contact.
- More consistent ball control.
- A 3rd technology that reduces vibration (arm fatigue and tennis elbow) along with sound.
Engage Pursuit Ultra MX Carbon Fiber Specs:
Shape: MX (16.5" x 7.5") with a 5.75" handle length
Core Thickness: 1/2" core for similar control and feel of the 5/8" (but with increased power)
7.9 - 8.3 oz (Standard)
7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE weight)
Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
Skin: Proprietary Chemically Bonded Omni-directional friction based Carbon Fiber
Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
This paddle is giving me a very well balanced paddle with plenty of power and control. Tried a couple different paddles and this one just seems to hit solid every time.