Here at The Picklr Shop, we are committed our customer's satisfaction! We want you to love your new Pickleball Paddle as well as all your Pickleball gear you purchase from us! We will go above and beyond to ensure our customers are satisfied!
We are proud to offer you our "30 Days To Love Your Paddle" or your money back guarantee!
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your new paddle, we will refund you the full purchase price. Simply reach out to us by chat or phone and we will send you instructions on how to send your paddle back!
Same Day Shipping
Order Before 3:30PM MST & we will ship your order out the same day!
All orders are shipped from our Utah warehouse and should
arrive within 1-4 business days depending on the shipping service selected at checkout.
*Shipping times could be longer during holidays or due to unforeseen delays
he PickleNet is made with powder-coated steel and conforms to official Pickleball specifications, measuring 22’ x 34” in the center. The patented proprietary rectangular center strap design is the best in the industry and maintains a consistent net height. Adjustment straps on net edges provide excellent net tension. It is easy to assemble in a flash, and comes with a strong zippered nylon bag with organizing compartments for handy storage. Plus our patented oval tubing is guaranteed to not twist like round frames.
All PickleNets come with a one-year warranty.
Here are some key features of the patented PickleNet design that sets this net system apart from the rest:
1. Patented design for super-fast set up!
2. Patented rectangular center strap design is the most accurate and realistic for optimum function, support, and long lasting durability.
3. Patented oval tubing for faster set up and automatic alignment of the center frame. Guaranteed not to twist like round frames!
4. The center poles sit on a molded center support. Compared to other nets, this feature further speeds up assembly time.
5. The proprietary elastic bottom net band also speeds up net set-up, helps maintain consistent net tension, and takes stress off of the net to increase durability.